2 BFFS, 6 MONTHS, 545 MILES, 10,000 DOLLARS*, INFINITE LOVE


*Denotes minimum goal

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What your donations do . . .

Hey There,

Here is a brilliant TED video about HIV and FLU vaccines . . .

It's 20 minutes long so the short version is research in vaccination is getting exciting and we're starting to get some modest but very promising evidence that vaccines can and will work to fight HIV.

This past week, I hit my fundraising goal of $3000.00 and then passed it.

This money is helping fund the research that is going to find a reasonable solution to this epidemic.

I am tremendously humbled and grateful for the support of everyone who has donated up to this point. I love you all very much.

In a mere 10 days, I'll get to ride in honor of all of you and your generous hearts. I'll get to ride in honor of everyone that has ever lived with or died from HIV/AIDS. I'll get to ride in honor of the amazing scientists and other brilliant minds that have dedicated lifetimes to trying to solve problems bigger than themselves.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment